|Prayer Warrior Ministry|
Prayer Warrior Ministry
Fulfilling The Promise...Commit Yourself to Prayer
At the present time we have secured 133 Prayer Warriors for the coming year. If you would like to volunteer, please call the church office today! This ministry is open to participants in the Children's, Student and Adult Divisions.
On the 25th of each month our Prayer Warriors will receive 5 needs, concerns & situations to prayer for via email. For those of you who don't have or use a computer we will mail you the informatio
April Prayer List
1. Pray for our church as we celebrate “Resurrection Day”! On March 31 we will celebrate one of the most holy events of Christendom. Pray that we will encourage church members to begin praying daily for one person who does not know Christ and for them to invite the person they have been praying for to attend Easter, Breakfast, Bible Study and Worship Services. Pray for an extra-large turn out for this special day on Sunday, March 31! Pray for the church body to follow up with our visitors in the days and weeks to come.
2. Pray for the following ministry opportunities – “The Sunday Morning Bible Study Ministry” Pray for leaders to prayerfully be in tune with God as we seek daily wisdom from God. To make sure our hearts are clean and pure as we prepare to teach God’s Word each week. Prayerfully be in tune with the needs of their class members and guests and pray daily for them. Ask God to enlighten each class member to find ways to reach friends, neighbors, and relatives for Him each week. As we pray, God will reveal truths and insights into ways He wants to transform us and our Bible study class to be spiritual multipliers. We must be willing to follow His leadership. Pray that we will be effective spiritual multipliers of His truth as we seek to grow leaders for the future. “Sunday School Strategy/Planning Mtg.” on Wednesday, April 3 as our leaders will gather for a think-tank session, so please be in prayer for them. “Irresistible Influence” Pray that our church will demonstrate a spiritual energy and depth of ministry that will transform our community for Christ. Pray that our people will get involved in community projects. We currently have one underway that we can pray for and bring wrapped snack items too! Pray that God will help us be aware of needs in our community and seek wisdom in ways to meet those needs. Pray for our youth and their fund raiser events, “Shred It” on Saturday, April 13 and “The Spaghetti Luncheon” on Sunday, April 14 to raise funds for their mission trip this summer. “WMU Annual Meeting” Pray for our ladies as they travel to Warrensburg, MO for their annual mtg. and that it will be a productive time for them.
3. Pray for our church members with various needs – For those who have health issues and might be in the hospital for surgery, recuperation, and for healing. For those who are struggling with various marriage issues, that God would intercede and that the couples would be willing to do whatever it takes to mend and move forward in a positive way. Pray for our teenagers as they are faced with so many temptations and are pulled in many directions. Pray for our children who are hearing and learning about God’s wonderful plan for their lives. Pray that the children will continue to memorize scripture and hide them in their hearts (pray for our GA, RA, Mission Friends and Awana leaders). Pray for those who are seeking out employment during these hard economic times. Pray for Godly influences on all of our church members. That we would deal with others in a Christ-like manner in all things. Pray for those who are on mission for God that He would use them in a mighty way to expand the Kingdom of God!
4. Pray for God to do many new and wonderful things in and through our church family in 2013 – “Those making decisions to accept Christ” Remember those in prayer who have accepted Christ as Savior and Lord! May they continue to grow, mature and become wonderful servants of our Lord. We thank our Lord for the marvelous work He is doing in our midst. He continues to bring people to us! PTL! “Financial Provision” God has given us. God has blessed FFBC in many wonderful ways including our finances! Continue to thank God for His windows of blessings He gives us each and every week. Thank the Lord for His faithful people who give so generously to the work and ministry of our church. The many demands and ministries we support are numerous but God and His people have been faithful. Pray that we will always be known as a generous people with all that we have. “Thank the Lord for the new roof” going on all of our buildings! “Thank the Lord for the new (free) carpet” that was installed and looks great! Pray for our church as we Look To God For Revival – Let’s join together in praying for revival an awakening from God to stir our hearts and to bring us back closer to our wonderful Lord. We can’t program revival, we can only pray for it to come. Revival comes by the movement of God in the lives of our people when we submit ourselves to God’s plan laid out in 2 Chronicles 7:14. This scripture passage directs God’s people that, “if we will humble ourselves and pray and seek His face and turn from our wicked ways, then we will hear from heaven and He will forgive our sins and will heal our land”. Pray that revival can begin in me personally today and then let it happen in and through our church family!
5. Pray for our Called and Support Staff – Pray for the called & support staff members by name. Asking God for His indwelling spirit to lead, guide and direct their paths each and every day. To be wise, discerning and helpful in all situations and opportunities they may face. Pray for their families’ health and well-being. Pray for our Pastor Randy as he prepares life changing sermons that will challenge and motivate us to a higher plane of living. Pray for him as he prepares for the Easter monologue and for the power of recalling that which he has committed to memory. Pray for Bro. Wes and the Sunday Morning Bible Study Ministry that it will grow and mature into the useful tool that God wants it to be. Also, pray for Small Group Ministry, Men’s Fraternity, Women of the Word Ministry, and the Awana Ministry as they continue to grow and expand. Pray for our Single Adult ministry to grow and care for those who come. And for the new Single Adult Council as they plan and prepare the ministry and activities of our singles. Pray for Mrs. Ronna Paden as she selects the hymns and praise music each week for all of our worship services. Pray for Mrs. Kathy Scott as she loves and cares for the children who come each week through various ministries. Pray for more childcare workers to come forth and help provide a ministry for our children and their parents. Pray for Dr. Joe as he directs, plans, and coordinates the ministry with our Senior Adults and for the wise counseling he gives. And pray for Bro. Andrew Yakel, as he ministers to our students, parents and to the church body at large. Pray for Andrew, Teresa and Claire as they anticipate a new arrival in their home, the birth of their second child. Pray for our students that they will apply themselves to their studies at school, for protection, safety, and wisdom.
If you know of answered prayer or a prayer need, please pass it on to me!
Thank you so very much for praying each day. Thank you and may God bless you in a special way this month.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 27 March 2013 09:29|