|Prayer Warrior Ministry|
Prayer Warrior Ministry
Fulfilling The Promise...Commit Yourself to Prayer
At the present time we have secured 133 Prayer Warriors for the coming year. If you would like to volunteer, please call the church office today! This ministry is open to participants in the Children's, Student and Adult Divisions.
On the 25th of each month our Prayer Warriors will receive 5 needs, concerns & situations to prayer for via email. For those of you who don't have or use a computer we will mail you the informatio
December Prayer List
1. Pray for our church as we “Celebrate God’s Gift to Our Community” - “The Singing Christmas Tree” Pray for our music ministry as they plan, rehearse, invite and perform God’s message of love during the Christmas season. Pray that we will be intentional about inviting others to attend this Christ centered production (December 20, 21 and 22). “Christmas Eve and Christmas Day services” Pray that God will use each special service to remind us about the true meaning of the CHRISTmas celebration. “Those making decisions to accept Christ” Remember those in prayer who will and have accepted Christ as Savior and Lord! May they continue to grow, mature and become wonderful servants of our Lord.
2. Pray for the following ministry opportunities – “The Sunday Morning Bible Study Ministry “Pray for all our Bible Study Leadership Team members (Directors, Teachers, Outreach and Care Leaders, Secretaries, and many others). Pray that we will love people to the point of asking them to enroll in Bible Study. To be focused on people, and the need for them to attend and hear God’s message on a weekly basis. “Week of Prayer for International Missions” Pray that we will continue to have a heart for others to hear the Gospel message and that people everywhere will respond in faith to the one true God. Pray that our special mission offering (Ingathering, Sunday, December 8) will be a blessing to many on the mission field. Pray that we might reach our mission giving goal of $17,000. “Budget Q & A and the adoption of our unified Budget for 2014” Pray that we will be joyous in our giving and to be found faithful stewards of all that we are. “Shoe Boxes” will reach the children of the world in time for Christmas. Ask that each child and their families will have the opportunity to receive Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior. Pray that each child will enjoy the toys, clothing, and etc. within each shoe box. Pray for our new and improved small group ministry called, “LIFEgroups”. They will be offered around the needs and challenges that people have today. Pray for God to use these groups in a mighty way.
3. Pray for our church members with various needs –For those who have health issues and might be in the hospital for surgery, recuperation, and for healing. For those who are struggling with various marriage issues, that God would intercede and that the couples would be willing to do whatever it takes to mend and move forward in a positive way. Pray for our teenagers as they are faced with so many temptations and are pulled in many directions. Pray for our children who are hearing and learning about God’s wonderful plan for their lives. Pray that the children will continue to memorize scripture and hide them in their hearts (pray for our GA, RA, Mission Friends and Awana leaders). Pray for those who are seeking out employment during these hard economic times. Pray for Godly influences on all of our church members. That we would deal with others in a Christ like manner in all things. Pray for those who are on mission for God that He would use them in a mighty way to expand the Kingdom of God!
4. Pray for God to do many new and wonderful things in and through our church family in 2014 – Pray for God’s people to be generous with their stewardship commitments unto the Lord. We have so much to do in the coming year to draw men, women, boys and girls to Christ, missionaries to provide for, literature for teachers, buildings to maintain, worship music literature, Children-Youth-Adult fellowship activities and ministries, ministry to others(I2 groups), media ministries, salaries, food services, and so many more items. Also, pray for those who are contemplating tithing and the joy and freedom that can be theirs if they trust God completely. Pray for God to do a new thing in our midst this year. Pray that our hearts will be willing to receive this new endeavor from God. Change isn’t easy, but many times necessary.
5. Pray for our Called and Support Staff –Pray for the called & support staff members by name. Asking God for His indwelling spirit to lead guide and direct their paths each and every day. To be wise, discerning and helpful in all situations and opportunities they may face. Pray for their families’ health and well-being. Pray for our Pastor Randy as he prepares life changing sermons that will challenge and motivate us to a higher plane of living. Pray that God will direct his every path and decision. Pray for Bro. Wes and the Sunday Morning Bible Study Ministry that it will grow and mature into the useful tool that God wants it to be. Also, pray for LIFEgroups, our new Small Group Ministry, Men’s Fraternity, Women of the Word Ministry, and the Awana Ministry as they continue to grow and expand. Pray for our Single Adult ministry to grow and care for those who come. Pray for Mrs. Ronna Paden as she selects the hymns and praise music each week for all of our worship services. Also, pray for the Singing Christmas Tree performances during the Christmas season that the gospel message might be heard and received. Pray for Mrs. Kathy Scott as she loves and cares for the children who come each week through various ministries. Pray for more childcare workers to come forth and help provide a ministry for our married adults. Pray for Kathy as her duties have expanded to include family ministries. Pray for Dr. Joe as he directs, plans, and coordinate the ministry with our Senior Adults and for the wise counseling he gives. And pray for Bro. Andrew as he provides leadership with our students, parents and the church body at large. Pray for our students that they will apply themselves to their studies at school, for protection, safety, and wisdom.
If you know of answered prayer, please pass it on to me!
Thank you so very much for praying each day. Thank you and may God bless you in a special way during the Christmas holidays.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 27 November 2013 09:58|